What does ClayBreaker™ do?
- Breaks up clay, loosens hard and compacted soil
- Builds a deeper topsoil
- Enables plant roots to penetrate deeper, resulting in strong plant growth
- Improves soil drainage
- Reduces root rot, moss and fungal diseases
- Increases the absorption and availability of water, air and nutrients to plants
- Improves moisture retention during dry conditions, reducing soil crusting and cracking
- Enhances the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Provides Calcium which strengthens cell walls making plants more resistant to insects and disease
- Provides Sulphur, necessary for the development of green protein rich leaves
- Enhances beneficial microbial activity aiding the composting process and decreasing unpleasant odours
And it’s a natural, non-toxic, organic mineral that is safe to use near children and pets. ClayBreaker™ is also pH neutral, which means it won’t burn plants or affect soil acidity if over applied.